Municipal Wastewater & Sludge Specialists
Hydroflux Epco is a business dedicated to providing world leading wastewater technology and processes to Australian Water Authorities and Councils.
We hold exclusive representation for a number of global technology leaders, including:
- Dutch Spiral B.V. – A global designer and manufacturer of Shaftless Screw Conveyors
- Huber Technology – a German manufacturer of wastewater treatment equipment and technology. Since 1894, HUBER has supplied more than 34,000 machines worldwide. HUBER products include – inlet works packages, screens, grit removal, washing and dewatering systems, sludge treatment and Smart Membrane Bioreactor
- AEROSTRIP® fine bubble membrane diffusers – the world’s most energy efficient aeration system guaranteed to reduce plant power demand by more than 25 per cent
- Organica Water – IFAS based wastewater treatment technology that combines natural plants and engineered biomedia. Less power, less space, less sludge
- CNP Technology – AirPrex™ – A Complete Solution to the Struvite Problem
- Flootech® – Finnish-designed robust, compact, high surface area MBBRs, ideal for plant upgrades or where footprint is limited
Our goal is to provide high performing, energy efficient equipment and technology for maximising life cycle value and reducing operational costs.
For more information on Hydroflux Huber, its products and services, please visit the Hydroflux Huber web site www.hydrofluxhuber.com.au